We, the undersigned teachers and parents, urge you to vote for
Mitzi Epstein for the Arizona House of Representatives.
Mitzi will work tirelessly to restore funding for education. She will go to the mat for teachers, parents, and students.
She will always encourage parents and teachers to speak up for continuous school improvement for students, and she will fight to protect our rights to be heard.
We believe Mitzi will work every day for strong public education
– not the status quo, but the best our schools can be --
by listening to teachers, parents, retirees, people working in local businesses, and the whole school community. - Add your name below.
Read more: a Letter to Teachers from Mitzi Epstein.
1. Janie Hydrick, former NEA State Director, teacher in Chandler
2. Liz Leivas, Co-President of Tempe Elementary Education Association
3. Nidia Lias, former President of Tempe Elementary Education Association,
and former Treasurer of AEA, The Arizona Education Association
4. Tammie Pursley, teacher and President of Mesa Education Association,
5. Kinora Hernandez, Kyrene teacher,
6. Carolyn Bonamo, teacher in Chandler
7. Lori Vanover, MA retired teacher in Ahwatukee
(Florence High School, Flowing Wells High School, South Mountain HIgh School, Kyrene Middle Schools: KMS, Pueblo, Altadena, Akimel A-al),
8. Jan Bartelt, teacher, retired in Mesa,
9. Julie Horwin, AEA Retired
10. Ellen Shamah, teacher retired from Kyrene School District, in Tempe
11. Renee Newman, retired teacher Roosevelt and Kyrene districts
12. Shari Solberg-Ayers, teacher in Tempe
13. Jennifer Pawlik, teacher in Chandler
14. Marni Anbar, parent in Tempe, Kyrene Science DiscoveRoom
15. Carol Trudgen, retired teacher in Ahwatukee
Add your name below.