Please sign up to be on my email list. SCROLL DOWN TO SIGN UP, please.
I do not sent a lot of emails! -- Maybe 2 per month in the first half of the year, and then 1 per week, or maybe fewer.
In my newsletter,
you get more in-depth answers to questions than I can fit in a Facebook post. When somebody asks me a question and I think others want the answer too, sometimes I send the explanation and in-depth answer in an email.
With my newsletter, you will also get updates on:
- Restoring Education Funding - with open, public meetings
Neighbors Council - to promote understanding
- youth suicide prevention solutions that are being developed
- alternative to suspension and expulsion from school
- helping every Arizonan have easy access to mental health care through their insurance
- Renters - How to make apartment life better
- Charter School Reform - Parents and taxpayers want transparency and accountability.
- Criminal Justice Reform
- Campaign updates about parties, walks, phone banks, text-banks, artistic help needed, etcetera.
Thank you for your interest in helping our campaign!
Click on a volunteering opportunity below. Or if you have a talent or an idea you'd like to share, and you don't see it listed, please contact us at this link.
Help spread the word from home!
- Please Click LIKE on the Facebook page.
- Follow @MitziEpstein on Twitter.
- Share on Facebook. Re-Tweeting is the best way to spread the word on Twitter.
- Sign up for our email news ( I don't send many.) and Forward them to friends.