National Recognition as a Leader for helping the People of Arizona:
Educators Endorse Mitzi Epstein
AZ High School Democrats - Students participating in their governance:
Scientists Endorse Mitzi Epstein for clean water, air, and healthcare system improvements
Healthcare Professionals Endorse MITZI EPSTEIN
Construction Industry Pros Endorse MITZI EPSTEIN
Social Workers, Psychologists, Moms, and other Human Service Providers recognition:
Advocates for Equality for the LGBTQ Community Endorse Mitzi:
Supporters on Social Media:
The following organizations have given their official endorsement to re-elect Mitzi Epstein.
Police and Firefighters:
Arizona State Lodge Fraternal Order of Police - Promote and foster the enforcement of law and order.
Arizona's Professional Fire Fighters PAC
Teachers and Families:
- Arizona Education Association (AEA) - teachers and support staff, all professional educators
- Friends of ASBA Champion of Education
American Federation of Teachers
Sierra Club - EXPLORE, ENJOY, AND PROTECT THE PLANET
Moms Demand Action - Candidate of Distinction 2018 and 2020
Arizona Nurses Association Political Action Committee -
Advancing the Nursing Profession and Promoting a Healthy Arizona
Arizona Pipe Trades 469 - Quality - Integrity - Productivity
AZBTC Arizona Building and Construction Trades Council - Building Arizona Together
Arizona List - "There never will be complete equality until women themselves help to make laws and elect lawmakers."
—Susan B. Anthony
Planned Parenthood Advocates of Arizona (PPAA)
National Association of Social Workers, Arizona Chapter
Humane voters of Arizona -
You can read Mitzi's answers to these questionnaires by clicking on the links:
- Children's Action Alliance - A Voice For Arizona’s Children For More Than 25 Years
- March for Our Lives Arizona - 2018 election Grade of A - Note "What have you done to prevent gun violence?"
- Arizona Citizens for the Arts - 2018 questionnaire Note: on your ballot, and their webpage, *** Denise "Mitzi" Epstein ***
- REV- UP! Arizona Disability Coalition - 2018 questionnaire -- Speaking up for disability issues